- Kirilenko out in this game. Minnesota has a big front court advantage while Philly can take over the back court. Will be a battle who can perform better than their counterpart.
- Ridnour’s shooting has really improved. He looks so much more confident driving to the hoop and taking a quick jumper.
- Kevin Love just went down pointing to his head after a nasty spill. He looks okay just a bit shaken. That would have been a devastating loss for Minny.
- Contributions from Malcolm Lee and Josh Howard are really taking Philly by surprise. Of all the players to start scoring against them, no one really expected them to come from those two players.
- Wolves taking advantage of the weak ball rotations of the 76ers defense. The insane outside shooting is killing Philly right now. Hopefully, it’s sustainable.
- Luke with 2 quick steals from guarding the larger but slower Richardson. While this is an advantage for Philly, Luke twisting it to his own taste.
- In other news, New Orleans is changing their names from the Hornets to the Pelicans.
- Josh Howard looking like his all star self with great rebounding, tenacious defense and solid mid-range jumpers.
- Wolves dominating the quarter with a score of 34-21.
- Derrick Williams continuing his inconsistent play. He lost the ball close to the rim and gave up an open 3 pointer. Then he proceeds with drill a 3-pointer.
- Philly’s notoriously mercurial fans are already letting some of the boo birds loose.
- Minnesota is shooting out their collective minds. Nobody seems to be able to miss. Example A: Stiemsma hitting a skyhook from the baseline. You’ve got to be joking.
- How Kwame Brown has a job in the league is beyond me. At this point, he’s just a big body.
- Wolves really taking advantage of the 76ers collapsing defense. Everytime a guard penetrates, the shooters outside are wide open.
- Wolves shooting 75% from deep right now and have 60 points in the first half with 3:22 to go. If I’m a Philly fan, I would be livid.
- Minny currently on pace for 143 points right now.
- 23 bench points already for Minnesota. Seems like the Wolves are dominating every facet of this game so far.
- Philly coming out hot in the 2nd half. Fortunately, Josh Howard and Lee are still shooting 3′s like it’s nobody’s business.
- Kevin Love just got away with a huge flop. Looks like he’ll be getting a letter from the office.
- Minnesota starting to develop some turnover problems. Luke already has 3 turnovers and Minny has given 2 consecutive possessions away.
- Love is just frustrated with his shooting. Even his outlet passes reek of anger.
- Shved, Barea and the rest of the bench are what got this team this huge lead. It’s kind of odd to think that the usual stars (Luke, Pek and Love) are actually not performing well.
- Despite a shaky 3rd quarter, the Wolves still hold a mammoth 20 point lead going into the fourth quarter.
- Minny starting out the final quarter with bench players. Looks like Wolves are trying to rest for the second half of the double-double.
- Wolves have 13 turnovers in this game, majority of which came in the second half.
- Howard just attempted a 28 footer with 10 left on the shot clock. Apparently his Jimmer impression didn’t go unnoticed by Adelman.
- The lead is stretched 97-75 with Derrick Williams 3rd 3 of the game.
- Amundson, the Wolves human victory cigar, is finally in the game. Looks like Minnesota finally admits that they are running away with this one.
- Final score is 105-88.