Not a whole lot going on in Wolvesdom (still), as the coaching front remains mostly silent. Let’s take a quick spin around the league with links to some of the top stories across the World Wide Web.
- The city of Sacramento has reached an agreement for an arena for the Kings. Here’s a link to the Sacramento Bee’s page that details the entire process.
- In even better and more significant news, Turner Sports sideline reporter Craig Sager is home from the hospital after three weeks of in-patient chemotherapy.
- ESPN reports that the NBA is trying to legally ‘oust’ banished Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling’s wife, Shelly Sterling. Head coach Doc Rivers hopes that this happens.
- Also tonight, the Brooklyn Nets are hosting the Miami Heat in their bid to avoid falling into a 3-0 hole against the defending/back-to-back champs.
- In coaching news, George Karl is indeed interested in coaching again if it is “the right coaching opportunity”. Somehow, ESPN again fails to mention Minnesota as an open position that needs to be filled.
Stay tuned for more news and notes as the weekend winds down, and some additional Wolves-related thoughts.