Minnesota Timberwolves: Who’s up and who’s down? A review of Tom Thibodeau and the starting five’s performance.
The Minnesota Timberwolves are 35-24 which means they’ve completed about 70 percent of the season. This is a two-part series and the first will be focused on the starters and the second on the bench players.
President of Basketball Operations Tom Thibodeau built this team and it’s a good time to evaluate the performance of the players he assembled to coach.
I’ve compared career averages for the number of minutes played, points scored, assists and rebounds with this seasons numbers for each player.
More from Dunking with Wolves
- The dream starting 5 for Minnesota Timberwolves 5 years from now
- Anthony Edwards’ latest accolade is a great sign of things to come
- In an OT thriller, Team Canada snatches Bronze from Team USA
- Timberwolves start, bench, cut: Mike Conley, Shake Milton, Jordan McLaughlin
- Which Timberwolves roster additions have upgraded the bench?
That will help provide a partial statistical snapshot of each players performance this season with the first column in bold being career average and the second column this season totals and the final column indicating if the player’s performance is UP or DOWN.